1) High quality environmentally-friendly, avirulent insipidity and no dust pollution according to the requirements of the Ministry of Environmental Protection.
2) Good dispersion, good liquidity, easy processing and good intermiscibility, and increases performance by 30%.
3) Processing can be done at once and high filling and thus reduce costs.
4) Enhance products' hardness, stiffness, wear resistance and reduce shrinkage
5) Reduce the abrasion to the equipments, while increases efficiency.
6) The size of Talc Masterbatch is uniform with plastic compounds and it has good whiteness and transparency.
Appearance: White granules, identical color
Particle size: 2 – 3 mm /granule
Bulk density: 1.80g /cm3
Moisture: below 0.4%
Melt flow index: Adjustable, according to customer requirements.
This product is mainly used in injection molding for bottle blowing, plastic knives and forks, plastics bags, plastic pipes, papers, hollow boards, packaging tapes, shopping bags, rubbish bags and other bags in general, non-woven fabrics, color fabrics, and tape casting.
- According to the manufacturing technology this product can be used in filler and stuffing, injection molding, plastic molding, blow-molding masterbatch, extrusion molding, drawbench and tape casting.
- According to the material it can be used in PP, PE, POE, calcium carbonate, talc powder, barium sulfate and other transparent film.
- According to the applications it can be used as filler for pipes, sheets, plastics such as knife and fork, snack boxes, blow bottles and tape casting.